Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Current:||<200mA (DC12V||Maximum Current:||<2000mA When Printing|
Industrail Grade GPS Vehicle Travelling Data Recorder Car Black Box For Truck
Vehicle Travelling Data Recorder
Send “begin + password” in SMS to the unit, it will reply “begin ok” and initialize all the settings. (Default password: 123456)
2. Add authorized number
Send SMS “admin123456 13612345678”. "admin" as instruction, "123456" as password, "13612345678" as authorized number. It will reply “admin ok!”.
3. Delete authorized number
Send SMS “noadmin123456 13612345678”. "noadmin" as instruction, "123456" as password, "13612345678" as deleted number. It will reply “noadmin ok!”.
4. Change the Password
Send SMS: “password + old password + space + new password” to change the password. For example: Send SMS “Password123456 138138”. "password" as instruction, "123456"as old password, "138138" as new password. Password must be six digits. Tracker’s initial password is 123456.
5. Control Circuit
Send SMS “stopelec+password” to control circuit. For example send SMS: “stopelec123456”.
"stopoil" as instructions, "123456" as the password.
To supply the circuit again, send SMS “supplyelec+password” to the unit. For example, send SMS “Supplyelec123456” to the tracker. "Supplyelec" as instruction, "123456" as password.
6. Overspeed alert
Set up: Send SMS “speed+password+space+080” to the unit (support the speed is 80km/h).
For example, send SMS “speed123456 080”. "speed" as instruction, "80" as limit speed, “123456”as password.
Cancel: Send SMS “nospeed+password” to deactivate the overspeed alert.
Set up a geo-fence for the unit to restrict its movements within a district. The unit will send the message to the authorized numbers when it breaches the district.
Set up: The user can Send SMS “stockade + password + space + MinLatitude, MinLongitude; MaxLatitude, MaxLongitude” to unit to set the restricted district. In case of breach, it will send SMS “stockade! + geo-info” to the authorized numbers.
For example send SMS “stockade123456 22.548123, 114.081234; 22.549123, 114.082234” to the unit.
Remark: The first latitude & longitude is coordinate of min of the Geo-fence, while the second latitude & longitude is the coordinate of the max. It will alarm one time in each setting.
Cancel: Send SMS “nostockade + password” to deactivate this function.
This function will be out of effect after the unit moves outside the district.
1. Positioning and Tracking: Through the on-line Positioning Platform or the cell phone to locates at times, and get the working status. You can choose the Positioning Platform by yourself.
2. Remote controlling oil and circuit: you can control the car oil and circuit via the unit by SMS in anywhere and anytime.
3. Overspeed Alert: Send SMS to the unit to start over speed alert function. When the vehicle is overspeed, the unit will send the overspeed alert to all authorized numbers.
4. Geo-fence: Set up a geo-fence for the unit to restrict its movements within a district. The unit will send the message to all authorized numbers when it breaches the district.
5. Auto Track: You can set up auto track by SMS or on-line positioning platform.
6. Mileage statistics; ACC checking; cutting off power and alarm; Door state check.
How to use
1. Self-check function
When VTDR is powered and begin to work it will self-check first, after check all normal the display will show the current working time and send out “tick” sound to show it is working normal.
2. Acquisition, recording and storage the real-time clock, data and driving time
(1) VTDR display Beijing date and clock
(2) VTDR records the continuous driving time
3. Measure, record and store the vehicle’s speed
(1) Accident doubtful data
VTDR keep continuous recording at 0.2s time interval, and it will store vehicle speed and vehicle braking status and other signal with 20s before parking, record 10 times.
(2) Driving state data
a. VTDR record the vehicle speed in real time
b. VTDR keeps continuous recording and storage the average speed within recent 360 or 48 hours at 1min time interval.
4. Measure, record and store the vehicle's mileage
VTDR record the accumulated mileage form the beginning of specified statistical time.
5. Record identity of the driver
VTDR records the driver’s identity, code and license number. Driver must confirm their code before drive.
(2) Print function (Note: only for built-in printer type)
On the interface of "data processing", press "OK" button and choose the "Print parking data" to print the vehicle’s parking data.
(3) USB acquisition function
Insert the USB and press the "OK" button on the interface of "Data processing", the press "▼" and select "Extract to U disk" to extract the data. The USB light will blink during the data extraction, when finish VTDR will send out "tick" sound.
(4) Driver's identification
Insert the driver’s identification IC card before driving, IC side facing up, when insert OK the VTDR show the driver’s code and will restore display after few seconds.
8. Data printing function (for built-in printer type)
(1) Printing Methods
(a) Data only can be printed under the vehicle parking status
(b)Printer paper should have enough space for driver or other person to signature and remark.
(2) Print content and format as below:
License plate number: Not set
License plate classification: Heavy vehicle
Vehicle VIN number: Not set
Driver code: 0000001
Driver’s license number: not landing
Print time: 2012/7/8 15:46:30
Parking time: 2011/9/22 00:00:00
The average speed per minute in 15 minutes before parking:
Fatigue driving record:
Start time: 2002/07/07 21:00;
Over time: 2002/07/08 02:30.
Start time: 2002/07/08 08:30;
Over time: 2002/07/08 12:21.
1. VTDR host*1
2. Power wires*1
3. Mounting bracket with screw*1
4. Alarm button switch wire (optional)*1
5. IC card*1
6. Manual/Warranty card/Certification*1
7. Print paper*1
8. SD card (Optional)*1
9. IC card reader (Optional)*1
10. Expand interface signal wire (Optional)*1
Contact Person: tira