Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Weight:||350g||Function2:||Blind Area Replay|
|Working Humidity:||20 ～ 95%||Working Temperature:||-20 ～ +70℃|
|Working Current:||<200mA (DC12V||Maximum Current:||<2000mA When Printing|
vehicle data recorder,
car driving recorder
For Recover The Date Of Accident Vehicle Travelling Data Recorder Car Black Box
Vehicle Travelling Data Recorder
1. Positioning and Tracking: Through the on-line Positioning Platform or the cell phone to locates at times, and get the working status. You can choose the Positioning Platform by yourself.
2. Remote controlling oil and circuit: you can control the car oil and circuit via the unit by SMS in anywhere and anytime.
3. Overspeed Alert: Send SMS to the unit to start over speed alert function. When the vehicle is overspeed, the unit will send the overspeed alert to all authorized numbers.
4. Geo-fence: Set up a geo-fence for the unit to restrict its movements within a district. The unit will send the message to all authorized numbers when it breaches the district.
5. Auto Track: You can set up auto track by SMS or on-line positioning platform.
6. Mileage statistics; ACC checking; cutting off power and alarm; Door state check.
How to use
1. Self-check function
When VTDR is powered and begin to work it will self-check first, after check all normal the display will show the current working time and send out “tick” sound to show it is working normal.
2. Acquisition, recording and storage the real-time clock, data and driving time
(1) VTDR display Beijing date and clock
(2) VTDR records the continuous driving time
3. Measure, record and store the vehicle’s speed
(1) Accident doubtful data
VTDR keep continuous recording at 0.2s time interval, and it will store vehicle speed and vehicle braking status and other signal with 20s before parking, record 10 times.
(2) Driving state data
a. VTDR record the vehicle speed in real time
b. VTDR keeps continuous recording and storage the average speed within recent 360 or 48 hours at 1min time interval.
4. Measure, record and store the vehicle's mileage
VTDR record the accumulated mileage form the beginning of specified statistical time.
5. Record identity of the driver
VTDR records the driver’s identity, code and license number. Driver must confirm their code before drive.
6. Display and operate function
(Built-in printer type)
Display via the operate button as below:
(1)Display the vehicle’s real time speed
(2)Display the real time clock
(3)Display the record of average speed per minute in 15 minutes
(4)Display all data records of more than 4 hours continuous driving that driving by the same driver in the recent 2 days.
(5)Display the code which is the drive confirmed before
(6)Display the vehicle’s characteristics coefficient.
7. Button operation
Five buttons include: OK/Function, Cancel, Print (Built-in printer type), Data "▲", Data "▼" (Note: Only when the vehicle is parking that can operate this button)
The main interface displays the real-time clock and speed, the way of the clock is "Hour: Minute: Second"
(1) Function display
After press "OK/Function" button, use the "▲" or "▼" to select the related functions, and select the "Cancel" button to return
(2) Print function (Note: only for built-in printer type)
On the interface of "data processing", press "OK" button and choose the "Print parking data" to print the vehicle’s parking data.
(3) USB acquisition function
Insert the USB and press the "OK" button on the interface of "Data processing", the press "▼" and select "Extract to U disk" to extract the data. The USB light will blink during the data extraction, when finish VTDR will send out "tick" sound.
(4) Driver's identification
Insert the driver’s identification IC card before driving, IC side facing up, when insert OK the VTDR show the driver’s code and will restore display after few seconds.
8. Data printing function (for built-in printer type)
(1) Printing Methods
(a) Data only can be printed under the vehicle parking status
(b)Printer paper should have enough space for driver or other person to signature and remark.
(2) Print content and format as below:
License plate number: Not set
License plate classification: Heavy vehicle
Vehicle VIN number: Not set
Driver code: 0000001
Driver’s license number: not landing
Print time: 2012/7/8 15:46:30
Parking time: 2011/9/22 00:00:00
The average speed per minute in 15 minutes before parking:
Fatigue driving record:
Start time: 2002/07/07 21:00;
Over time: 2002/07/08 02:30.
Start time: 2002/07/08 08:30;
Over time: 2002/07/08 12:21.
1. VTDR host*1
2. Power wires*1
3. Mounting bracket with screw*1
4. Alarm button switch wire (optional)*1
5. IC card*1
6. Manual/Warranty card/Certification*1
7. Print paper*1
8. SD card (Optional)*1
9. IC card reader (Optional)*1
10. Expand interface signal wire (Optional)*1
1. Especially declare:
(1)There is no further notice if product has any technical changes in future
(2)If the appearance, color subject to change, please in kind prevail!
(3) Warranty card is only applicable to machine’s warranty services which has the following serial number.
(4) Please keep this warranty card, when warranty service is requested customer must present this card and the original purchase receipt.
(5) The specific warranty scope as below:
This card is basic credential for warranty.
Please carefully fills in this card and properly kept.
|User Name||Contact number|
|Product type||Serial Number|
|Purchase time||Purchase place|
|Local sales company|
|Local after-sales service phone number|
|Customer service center phone number|
2. Since the date of purchase, company provides one year warranty for host and 3 month warranty for accessories, but except artificial damage.
3. It is out of warranty if belongs to one of following circumstances, but can pay for maintenance.
(1) Over the warranty period.
(2) Damage caused by disassembles or repair without authorization.
(3) Flooding, broken and printed circuit board burned.
(4) Due to the damage caused by improper installation, usage, maintain, and storage.
(5) Serial number label and warranty label are torn or obscure.
(6) Warranty credentials are not matching the product model or repair credentials have been altered.
(7) Damage caused by force majeure.
Contact Person: Liya