Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Name:||Motorcycle GPS Tracker||Function1:||GPS Tracking System|
|Application:||Any Vehicle||Function2:||2G GSM Network|
|GPS Sensitivity:||-159dBm||GPRS:||Class12,TCP/IP Built In GSM Module|
|Frequency:||L1,1575.42Mhz C/A Code||Weight:||32g|
|Size:||67mm*33.8mm*11.5mm||Function3:||Remote Control Engine On Or Off|
|Tracking Way:||PC And Mobile Phone|
Quality GPS Tracking System For Motorcycle Tracker With 2G GSM Network
1. Real time tracking, after you finish installation, the device works normal. GPS Tracker will upload real time position data to server according to the time interval.
2. History Track: if you want to check the route in the past. you can use this history track function. Our server stores the GPS Position data for more than three month.
3. Remote control the engine on or off, first you have to connect one relay to the vehicle. then control the relay on or off via yellow line of the device.
4. ACC ignition detection, the green line can detect the status of the vehicle. then display it on the platform.
5. This GPS device contains built in battery, if you cut off power cable, there will be power off alarm, and device can works more than 1 hour via this battery.
6. GPS Tracke also contains one Accelerometer sensor, when it is static device will enter in sleep mode.
GPS Model: CA-V2C
Working Voltage: DC9V to 36V
GPS Channels: 20
Position Accuracy: Ten meters
GPRS: Class 12, TCP/IP
Network: 2G GSM GPRS
Weight : 32g
Installation on cars:
1. Open the back cover,insert a SIM card to SIM Card Slot.
2. Switch power button up(Power on).
3. Connect the power cable with the interface of device. Now theree LED lights will lighting. Make sure the
receiving side face up, without any metal object shelter. The LED lights will glashing after 1 to 5mins.
It shows working normally.
4. Close the back cover.
5. Best place to install: Shelter in the decorated board below rear windshield,make sure the receiving side is face up.
6. Shelter in the center console below the front windshield , on the glove box, make sure the receiving side is face up, with no metal object above.
GPS Device Picture:
Contact Person: Arthur QI