Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Name:||Car Mobile DVR||Network:||3G 4G WIFI|
|Work Voltage:||DC6-36V||Work Temperature:||-20℃~+70℃|
|Video Compression:||H.264||AVIN:||4CH Camera Video Input|
|GPS Sensitivity:||-161dBm||GPS Accuracy:||10m|
|Storage:||One SD Slot Or Two||Shell:||Metal|
|AVOUT:||1CH AV OUT||Interface:||VGA RJ45|
Car GPS Mobile DVR With 2CH SD Card Slot And 4CH Camera 1CH AVout
GPS Mobile DVR Main Feature:
1. Recording video and support 4CH cameras
2. Real Time tracking routes and history track with GPS and 3G module.
3. Network: 3G or 4G, WIFI, RJ45,GPS
4. 1CH AVout for monitor
5. Alarm: 8CH input and 2CH level output
1. Operation System: Linux
2. Language: Chinese/English or others (Can be customized according to requirements)
3. Video compression: H.264 compression mode
4. Graphical User Interface: Can be connected to one external LED screen
5. Video input: 4CH 720P AHD OR 4CH standard definition or 2CH high definition 2CH standard defintion
mixed video input.
6. Video Output: 1CH Video output
7. Video resolution: 720P/D1/HD1/CIF ( Max. 4CH 720P)
8. Video Quality: 0 to 7 levels, 0 is the highest level and 7 is the lowest level.
9. Audio compression: G.726 compression and 8KB/s speed.
10. G-sensor function.
11. Voltage input DC 8V to 33V
Car GPS Mobile DVR:
1. PWR: power indicator LED, LED on means power line has connected.
2. ARM: Alarm indicator LED, on means alarm evet is happening.
3. REC: Video recording indicator LED, on means device is recording.
4. SD1: SD card 1 indicator LED, LED on stands for SD Card exists but not recording.
LED flash stands for SD Card 1 is recording.
LED Off stands for SD Card 1 not exist.
5. SD2: SD card 2 indicator LED, LED on stands for SD Card exists but not recording.
LED flash stands for SD Card 2 is recording.
LED Off stands for SD Card 2 not exist.
6. Lock: SD Lock indicator LED, LED on stands for SD Lock is open.
7. IR Remote receiver: Infrared remote control receiving hole.
SD Lock: It is used for unload SD Card and SIM Card.
1. AV1 to AV4 : 1 to 4CH camera video input with 12V output
2. AV Out: Video and Audio output interface with 12V output
3. 3G: 3G or 4G antenna
4. GPS: GPS Antenna
5. USB: It is used to import or export data or upgrade.
6. I/O : It supports alarm input and output, serial port and so on.
7. Power: Power cable, red line is power positive,black is power negative and yellow is ignition signal cable.
1. How many SD Card slots it support?
one or two slots.
2. Does it support 4G network?
Yes, it supports 4G or 3G network accroding to your customer's requirements.
Contact Person: Peter